Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8   Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 924246

Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 369645 (this is tea.. did you know coffee lowers seratonin levels. NOT good.. for me for now.. do I miss it you ask.. YES!)

Goodmorning ladies!

I am back.. in black.. LOL! I see none of you have moved past what I last saw (long ago!) as there has been been barely a whisper over here. Except for Jenn's shout! Btw.. Jenn, I and am sure everybody else appreciated your sharing and letting us in like you did. I forgot to tell you this, "stop the crazy talk.. we aren't goin' anywhere.. we are your friends!!". Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 995608

Now I hope to find we are doing if not have finished lesson 8. Wait a minute, I need to break this out... Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 88570 Yes?! Is this you?! Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 588827 or perhaps this... Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 771796 lol!

This lesson is on having a Clear Conscience: Dealing With Offenses Toward Others Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 244264

If you haven't made it to the list on page 157, 158 and 159.. just you wait the... Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 138352 and then the was the clear insight on pg: 157 that says: If your first thought when you think of someone is anger, resentment, dread, or fear, chances are, that person needs to be added to your list! Eeeck! All I can say is, good luck peeps! Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 620357

I'll check back on here and hope to see you each take a turn at a post for this lesson (including myself). Let's all try to get back on track. I can tell you, I am trying. Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 41944

Get to crackin' ladies you have a few more days and then we move onto Lesson 9. Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 605905

Love you girls! Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 7623 (I like something about this emoticon..hee,hee!)
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8   Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Let's just say I have been missing in action and am now back and ready for Chapter8!
My school/work schedule has been kicking me in the bootay, but I have a handle on it and am ready to Rumble! We had Arthop tonight and I need to get Reese girl to bed and start Seeking Him!!! Believe me, I neeeed it something awful! (don't you girls agree on that last sentence tooo much now...ha! ) Loves ya girls! Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 895284 We got to pray just to make it today!
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8   Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey Mama's!
So, here we are in Lesson 8 and I just finished day 2....the last paragraph has a prayer that I prayed with a little fear...what may god reveal? I do want to make things right with God and anyone I have issues with...it is always a little scary to ask God to reveal things to you about yourself, because usually, it is something you don't want to see! I know God will not show me anything I can't handle...sooo, here I go! Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 926967
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8   Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:25 am

Man Doe, I know what you mean! Asking God to reveal the true condition of our heart and make known to us what He see's is a bit scary. In that it is scary tells us something right there! But each one of us is in the same boat.. it's a boat in the rough waters of sin. We know there was only one perfect man, Jesus and that we are far from living in that kind of perfection. But, since we are to live in the light of His truth and be salt and light for Him him to other's well, that can be a bit of a challenge. Thanks to the Holy Spirit living in us we can have a concious when we screw up cuz if left to our own kind of conciousness well, I'd be wronging someone every hour and not know it or care. Probably do anyway (sad!). But find when I pull closer to God (church, bible study, fellowship w/other believing peeps, et...), I am a better person and am more of what God wants to see in me as His child.

How about when we're NOT accessing our power in Christ through the word, church,
fellowship or the Spirit's nudging? What happens when the rubber meets the road then? How do you think one responds to the pressures of life, people in our lives and situations that come up? Do you think we excude Christ-like attitudes and behavior? Are we living in peace with one another then? My answer is that it's NOT LIKELY!
Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 442122 Shall we take this off and perhaps find a more suitable hat for a Christian gal?! lol!

SEEKING HIM TOGETHER: #5. Revival and reconciliation are inseperable. You cannot be right with God, and not be right with your fellow man." Why do you think there is such a strong conncection between our relationship with God (the vertical) and our relationships with others (horizontal)? I say b/c we all come from Him, we're all His children and as such are interconnected.
I found this to be an important insight, reminder from this lesson-- it is that as we treat other's we treat Jesus. Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 94922 It doesn't matter if we choose to see it that way or not because HE does! I need to remember this in my communication with the people in my life. Christ in us is communicated effectively or ineffectively in how we treat other's whether it be a stranger, neighbor or friend. I will need to pull closer to Him in every way in order to do this better, especially lately having gone though a rough patch of my own and neglecting my most important relationship of all.. that with the Lord! Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 895284

I hope we go forward unafraid to put into action what it is the Lord showed us from this lesson. Every time I start to trip (old skool word for da ladies!) on what I think is right & is the Lord's way (over mine) then I remind myself that HIS ways are good and will lead me to peace. That should give us the courage to move forward toward reconciliation because otherwise we are moving away from Him and the peace He would have for us.

Love to each of you!
Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 871726
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8   Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Him Together: Lesson 8
Page 1 of 1