Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking Him - Lesson One

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Seeking Him - Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:47 pm

Am I the only dork to just realize the lessons are broken up into days? As in Day 1, Day 2... Day 5, then discussion. Seeking Him - Lesson One 625822
I started last night and thought I'd better catch up, so did 1 thru 3.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:15 pm

That makes two dorks...are we supposed to do the study and comment on the day's lesson or the questions Courtney gave us--or both?

Seeking Him - Lesson One 498174

Court, your dorks need you....

Happy Halloween ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:55 pm

I feel so confused!
Five daily lessons, then the Seeking Him Together pages... Seeking Him - Lesson One 771796
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Lessons   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Seeking Him - Lesson One 924246

Hey girls! I'm sorry that I didn't share a game plan for each week-- here's what I am thinking. As you have seen from looking over the book, there are five parts (five days) and then the "Seeking Him Together" section at the end. I would love it if each person would take one of the Seeking Him Together questions that spoke to them most and answer it openly on here as a comment. Please write out the question then your personal thoughts. This would close the lesson for the week and offer insight to eachother's learning and journey in this study. So, between Friday and Sunday we may see up to 8 "Seeking Him Together" posts for the group which totals one from each of us, as there are 8 of us doing the study. Wouldn't that be great?!

I'm so in awe at your commitment girls! Look at Shel; new job, long hours, doing double-duty for work and home life and yet she chooses to invest her time here with us to do the study and participate even if it takes a night free of obligations and a long awaited Saturday evening of her's. That's one tough cookie! And, I believe each of us are in our individual circumstances and busy lives as well. (back pat!) You GO girl(s).

I'm so looking forward to hearing from you for a online disscussion over the weekend as we share our "Seeking Him Together" answers! Anybody ready to start us off?

In His Love~ Seeking Him - Lesson One 986465
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Seeking Him - Lesson One 924246

To add to what I just wrote: Seeking Him - Lesson One 604177

During the week..post away..got a praise for a God breakthough, having a tough week and need prayer, a wonderful revelation to be shared, a question about the lesson.. anything about that week's lesson..POST IT! I'm not sugessting all's quiet until the weekend. It'd be really great to have participation and sharing along the way.
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:21 pm

I know I had talked about this before Court.... I think it would be good to start a Prayer-praise thead and sticky it to the top. That way we don't lose sight of everyones individual needs amist the study posts, kwim? Seeking Him - Lesson One 244264
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:31 pm

It's a good idea Seeking Him - Lesson One 965914 and I remember talking about that but don't know how to do a sticky. Is it as simple as beginning a new topic? Seeking Him - Lesson One 38523 Let me know what to do or you can do it.
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Thanks for the info girls, I was a little confused too!
I would love it if Chrissie doo would make our sticky...
Seeking Him - Lesson One 2519
Thank you Chris and Court!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Him - Lesson One   Seeking Him - Lesson One Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Him - Lesson One
Page 1 of 1