Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! Empty
PostSubject: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Dearest Moni~

It is with great urgency that I write to you. In my previous ‘memo’ regarding friends of less-than-noble character, you will remember being forewarned of possible Facebook and MySpace misrepresentation. That time has come, my dear friend.

In order to avoid complete misrepresentation, I find that I may need to assist said friends by supplying photographs taken at your residence (see left) to avoid complete identity theft.

I hope this ‘memo’ finds you already on aforementioned sites; otherwise, the 2 a.m. booty calls you will surely be receiving from men (and possibly women) of the greater Fresno area (due to ‘friends’ being added to your list unbeknownst to you) will unquestionably come as a complete surprise.

We both know of the company you keep…and we, I mean they, are plotting.

Yours truly,

Jenn

p.s. Get yourself on at least one of ‘em asap! Nike says JUST DO IT!

Seriously.
xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:13 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 771796
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:28 pm

LOL!! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 757831 lol!

SUCCESS! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 319571
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Mz. Jenn, you are my kind of girl!
Moni, you best make one up toot sweet, Jenn lives in my 'hood and
she and I are gonna get on the computer......be afraid! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 217242
Back to top Go down
Moni

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:20 pm

I am a-feared. Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 384477 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 384477 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 384477

It's comin' at me from all sides - you gals and some other gals, too. Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 11389
Can I just do Facebook? I feel too old to do MySpace with all the other little children. Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 377665

I will try my very best to do something this weekend. Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 852234

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 103662

Seriously.

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 90462
Back to top Go down
Moni

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:21 pm

Oh, and what's up with my hands in that picture? Am I kung-fu fightin'???
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Jenn, I am so impressed with your writing ability. You convey confidence with a diliberate, threatening tone. I love it! Good goin'! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 217242

Moni, your time is UP! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 93240

This is going to be me.... Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 604177

This is going to be you.... Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 9865

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 90462
Back to top Go down
Moni

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:38 pm

OK, OK, OK. I did it.

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 192888

Yes, I got on Facebook. I'm all registered. Yikes.
Jenn, I tried to add you as a friend, but I don't have your e-mail address, and when I looked up your name, no less than 500 Jennifer Hernandezes came up! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 49767

Court, Doreen and Shel should've received an invite to be my friend. Is Chris on Facebook? Where has that girl been, by the way? And Shel? Where you at? I found one Shellyn Bonnet on Facebook. No pic tho, so I hope it's the right one!

In looking at the "possible" friends from Bullard High and/or Fresno State, I found only ONE guy I knew. And, I really don't want him as my "friend" now. Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 665869 How do I set my account to PRIVATE???

I hope you all are happy now.
Back to top Go down
Moni

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Kimmy, I almost forgot about you! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 406122

Are you on Facebook? What's your e-mail address?

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 736576
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Court: LOL to the graphics!!!!!

Moni: Glad to see you on Facebook. It appears MySpace is still up for grabs! J/K.
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Moni in da middle   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 pm

You like my graphics, Jenn?! LOL! Did I do it or did I do it.. I should say; "we" as Doe mister and I did it. Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 638182 And yes, Moni..we are happy now! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 620357 Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 620357
Now, we can all be everywhere on the web together..foeva! Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! 604177

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!   Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moni...Urgent Read and Respond!!!
Page 1 of 1