Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

me first post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

me first post Empty
PostSubject: me first post   me first post EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Well ladies, I am excited :cyclops: All thanks to my big sissy Your Majesty! This is totally what I need right now too. I hope to gain a closer relationship with Christ, and develop some good ol new habits to feed that purpose. I always look forward to gaining new friendships and just simply enjoying girl talk. Christine..you always make art beautiful and refreshing..love the site! As for the study, I can't wait...that's right...I have yet to buy the book. I'm kinda lazy sometimes. But! I will, and yes I will also make the deadlines. I've just had a bundle of stuff keeping me occupied lately. I usually end up wandering around Target to clear my head. After some clearance racks, fishy crackers, m&m's, and people magazine I start feeling much better. Love to you all! me first post 620357
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

me first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: me first post   me first post EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Yea! My sister-wister is here! I'm so happy to see you and I appreciate you starting up a first post! You GO! Now be sure to stop over at the welcome and there you will find a mini-warm up study for this week. If you order on Amazon.com, you're book will be on it's way and in the meantime you can get started with the warm up like the rest of us. Love you! me first post 523143
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

me first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: me first post   me first post EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:47 pm

YAY me first post 510765
Hi Kimmy! I am soooo stoked that you are here! You will keep you big sis on her best behavior! me first post 49568
As you can see, she is already crackin' the whip me first post 7623 That is not a warm up over there, that is an essay exam! me first post 757831
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

me first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: me first post   me first post EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Has anyone actually started the essay exam (warm up) :| yet? I'm slightly intimidated!

Kimmy - order your book on Amazon and it's about $11 or $12 - way cheaper than in the store.
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

me first post Empty
PostSubject: Come on girls!   me first post EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:33 pm

Don't be afeared Monica-dawg! :face: I can see I'm going to have to break out the extra wide leather whip on some of you's! me first post 7623 Now, get to it and quit your complainin'..times a wastin'.. you can do it baby! me first post 41944 Btw..that'll warm-up will take less than 30 minutes including prayer time I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: me first post   me first post Empty

Back to top Go down

me first post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: