Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey there girlfriends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Hey there girlfriends Empty
PostSubject: Hey there girlfriends   Hey there girlfriends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Sorry, I have been so absent Hey there girlfriends 926967 I just wanted to give you all a heads up. For those of you who dont know, I suffer from panic disorder. Honestly, I have really been OK for the past five years, with small struggles here and there. Well, shortly after my computer crash..... it reared its ugly head. More so than I can handle. I am taking steps to pull myself out of it before it takes over. I am feeling a little bit better today actually. In doing the study more so than ever lately..... I find the Lord leading me to start from the beginning and really, really analyze my spiritual life and my obedience. I also am needing to make some changes in medications and doses. When my Grandma passed.... a series of stressfull things all hit me at once. Things I had swept under the rug or conveniently forgot about. My first session with my therapist was like a new revelation every 15 minutes! Oh yeah and then there was this............ Hey there girlfriends 665869

So anyway, I just really need all of you to be praying for me. Pray for strength. Strength in the Lord. I REALLY need to pull myself out of this and allow the Lord to work in me.
I will check in occasionally and hopefully have great news in the near future. Thanks so very much for just being you, My sisters in Christ :)

Love you all Hey there girlfriends 40456
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey there girlfriends   Hey there girlfriends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Hello my friend,
I'm so sorry you've been having a rough time. It sounds like you're making moves in the right direction, tho.
Of course I'll be praying for you! You are always in my thoughts. Hey there girlfriends 736576
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey there girlfriends   Hey there girlfriends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Ah Christine, what a load to carry. Thanks for being so open..that's what this is all for. We're all here for each other. God knows we can't take on this world alone. We'll be praying girlfriend. Hey there girlfriends 924246 Love you!
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey there girlfriends   Hey there girlfriends EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi Christina...I hope you are doing better each day and know, absolutely, that you're in my prayers. It is a beautiful thing to read that in the midst of your struggle you are turning more to God and looking inward. Doe and I just learned that at church on Sunday! It's SOOOO much easier to say than do. You just keep on doin' girl!

Btw, this was the pastor's outline...
1. I must choose to examine myself fearlessly.
2. I must choose to confess my faults completely.
3. I must choose to participate in my own healing.

I didn't realize you were there!!! :)

xoxoxo~
Jenn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey there girlfriends   Hey there girlfriends EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am

Wow Jenn, I'm grateful to read what you wrote from the pastor's outline. That is so where I'm at. It's unbelievable to read it in such a concise form and w/out your knowing-- that I needed that. Thanks for those simple points- pointers! Chrissy I am sorry for what you've had to deal with and face of late. I hope you're in a good place now and continue to find the Lord leading you through to an even better place. You sound good tho., like you know what you need to know, ya know?! Hey there girlfriends 605905 As always, you are in my heart and on my mind.

Love you guys~ Hey there girlfriends 924246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there girlfriends   Hey there girlfriends Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there girlfriends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: