Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... Empty
PostSubject: Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Last night and this afternoon, I have caught someone from Japan on here. I noticed that my avatar is gone and a few others. I have done my best to block the IP address' and will continue to check in on here.
Don't worry about anything, there is no personal info on here. If anything, they are trying to steal my graphics.
I am soooo busy and sooooo exhausted trying to recover from my computer crash Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 49767 But, I am having to be online all day and most of the night trying to get back all of my lost product, etc..... which makes it convenient to check often.
Weirdos! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 377665
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: I hear the song in my head now!   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:56 pm

What the.. give them a HIGH YAH!, Chris!! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 11389 That's messed up tho dude. Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 985598 I wondered why sometimes it reads like a gazillion views and there's only what.. 7 of us. Is there anything we need to do on our parts to add to protection, privacy? Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 771796 Sounds like you have it/us covered. Your computer crashed? Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 406122 That's no good-- what happened?.. sorry to hear that girlie. Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 10617 I hope you've been able to get all your things back. I'll pray about that for you knowing just how important all your stuff is to you. Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 895284 Hang in there woman! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 605905

Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 785267
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: signs!   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey, I just noticed that there are two astrological signs in place of your avatar! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 217242 One looks to me to be me.. Aries/Ram and you... Libra/Scales!!! What a coinkidink!! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 995608 lol! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 377665
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Ah.. I figured it out.. I am wrong.. it is our sign and the Chinese year that we were born in. I am the year of the MONKEY which I knew and see is correctly placed under my name. Whatever dude.. like it matters! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 192888 Either way.. it's sum ornamental that messin' around here that's fo sho! If you're reading this hacker.. we crazy, crazy American bible study ladies..you no like what we give..we kill you! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 814403
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Get your own graphics! Leave our Chris' stuff alone... unless, of course, you want to pay her ONE MILLIION DOLLARS (said with a Dr. Evil accent!)! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 620357

How are they pokin' around anyway? Don't you gotta sign in?
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm

I thought it was odd that our pictures were gone, I just thought that maybe Chrissie-doo was just doing her thang on here!
I am sorry about your computer crash, Chris! I hope you recovered all you data and that it does not happen again.
love to you gals! Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... 736576
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........   Were turning Japanese, I really think so.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Were turning Japanese, I really think so..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: