Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! Empty
PostSubject: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!   The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 pm

OK, I just have to share with you guys what my daughter, Hailey did yesterday. She CRACKS me up The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 814403

So... she was with her 2 buds, Natalie and Mercedes. They decided to make Hailey look like a boy, send out the pics to everyone they know and ask every girl in school if they thought "he" was hot?!? They said it is a guy named "Sam Wisely" The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 141127
I laugh everytime I think about it... I just can't believe my daughter! So here is one of the pics for your viewing pleasure:

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! Hailey2small

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! Hailey1_smalljpg

BTW, Sam had mixed reviews.... alot of girls said he was "Hot", only a handful of people knew it was Hailey and Hailey's boyfriend Cody said "ummm, that is just creepy Hailey" The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 757831
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!   The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 pm

sounds like something I would have done in highschool. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 757831 Too cute and funny. Sam Wisely is HOT! The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 155183
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!   The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Does the name Sam Wisely have some sort of meaning?
She's too cute!
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!   The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 pm

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 406122 ......... lol! lol!

O.K this gave me a thought.. we each could make ourselves look like a man and take a photo! HAHAHAHA!! The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 814403 I bet the apple doesn't fall far from the tree at all and that Chris would make the best man of us all! The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 70917 Altho, her boobs may get in the way more than the rest of us. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 757831 Please Lord, make my niece a pretty girl again.... The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 510765 That is scarin' me. This is only the beginning, a small sign of thing yet to come, cuz I done been there with her own momma and we cuh-razzy! The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! 638182
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!   The apple doesnt fall far from the tree! Empty

Back to top Go down

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: