Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's get it started again!!!

Go down 
+3
Kimmy
Moni
Court
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Let's get it started again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Let's get it started again!!! 924246

Goodmornin' my lovely lay-deh's! Let's get it started again!!! 271155

O.K... let's all get our booties working on our lesson and start this wonderful thing that we have going back up. Poor Jenn had to ask me if we were still doing it. Like Moni said; we kinda fell apart when the holiday's hit back around Thanksgiving! But, no excuses. Let's get it started again!!! 94922 This is important and I plan to make it a priority (again!). We had our little fun but now we need to have it in a God kind of way! Let's get it started again!!! 41944 We were supposed to be done with lesson 6 by this past weekend. Yep.. I know, some of you's are like.. Let's get it started again!!! 406122 So, tell me..where are you at and when can you catch up? Let's get it started again!!! 656928 Please let me know if we need to use this week to get on the same page with one another or if we are ready to begin lesson 7 this week? I will post my quest/answer for 6 or will wait along with whomever else is done w/6. Let's get to movin' sisters. God's a waitin'! Let's get it started again!!! 88570

I am so happy to be back on here and am looking forward to finishing the study and growing my heart for Him! What about you..can use a lil' love pat from Him, too? Let's get it started again!!! 848228

Love to all of you's. Let's get it started again!!! 523143
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Let's get it started (ha), let's get it started in here. Let's get it started (ha), let's get it started in here.

Let's get it started again!!! 311266 Let's get it started again!!! 311266 Let's get it started again!!! 311266

I'm laggin', I know... I'm on the last lesson of 5, but can do 6 this week, too.
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm done with Lesson 5, so maybe this week can be the start of Lesson 6? Let's get it started again!!! 620357
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 pm

I will do Lesson 6 this week...oops.... Let's get it started again!!! 49767
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:02 pm

I am on to lesson 6! Thank you Kimmie for being the whip cracker!
I'm ready, I'm readdddy! Let's get it started again!!! 283638
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm

I know I am a little late (cough, cough) to the par-tay, but I am HERE Let's get it started again!!! 561946 Should we have a little kick off? If we set a day and time to be here, I can pull down the chat box and we can all talk about where we are at and pray together, etc... I know that I need it.
I truely have been soooo busy getting my designing business off the ground. But, that is no excuse! I really do feel like I allowed Satan to get a hold of my life through a friend. She is no longer a part of my life, but she litterally sucked the life out of me! I really did ignore my own intuition and God's prompting, always wondering if I was meant to be a witness or was it Satan's tool (way in). Anyway, it is over and done and I am ready to get in synch with our Lord again. I find myself back in the "help me get through this Lord" mode as opposed to the "lead my daily steps Lord" way of living!

Does anyone else feel the need to have a special chat night? LMK K?

I have missed this place.... so glad to be back with my sistas Let's get it started again!!! 2519 Let's get it started again!!! 510765 Let's get it started again!!! 49568

Let's get it started again!!! 320359
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
shelb

shelb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:11 am

I'M BACK!!!

AND soooo need this...my life was a crazyness moment in the infur-know...but I'm on the right path now...it's still crazy, but at least I have made some major choices, and am stickin to my guns...so watch out shels on a mission!! Let's get it started again!!! 11389 sheeesh!

I've done lesson 6...so you see even though I haven't been here, I'm still a studee-in!! Let's get it started again!!! 801793

Glad to see I'm not behind... Let's get it started again!!! 64801

So I'll give you ladees a few days to study, then I'll start a postin...bewar'd Courts not gonna be patient for long, so we'd better start sharing ASAP...fear that whip Let's get it started again!!! 7623

I love and missed you all...here in our secret place.
Let's get it started again!!! 924246

Oh and btw...loving the new scenery...it's veddy, veddy pretty!
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:31 pm

LOVE the new look on here Christina!! But it's making me hungry! Let's get it started again!!! 620357
Also, it was good to here you share your thoughts, and I'd love to do the whole chat as a group thingy..evenings/nights work best for me.
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:20 am

Hey ladies! Let's get it started again!!! 736576
Thank you Christine for the new look! So cute! I would love to chat wit'chall~
eves. work best for me because I am not home all day....
also Chris, thank you and everyone for your kind words and understanding with regards to my little Grandma, it was nice to know my friends are with me!
To my local gals, I am off every Friday from school @ 12:30 so let's Fajita Fiesta soon!
Dor
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey! Let's get it started again!!! 604177 My posts are postin'... I'm two for two so thought I'd come back and try again as I have already written this in a lost post-- BUT... YES, lets try for a night to meet up on here. How about Thursday's at 8:30 PM? That way we momma's have our chidrens to bed and yet can catch a fave t.v program at 9:00! Let's get it started again!!! 983371 I will dump out of you for LOST. Can't remember tho if that's the night it's on.. Doe?

I've written this about three times now for which nobody has seen due to my lack of computer savvy and lost post(s). So.. again.. Thanks Chrissy for the new look! It's great to start the new year w/a lil' forum make-over and I think we can all use a fresh start right about now.. right girls?! That's right that the forum decorum is from your new digi work.. that must feel cool, be proud girl!! I love the name tags up top and I see you also suprised a few of us w/cartoon profile pics-- of which I find myself perfectly suited to, btw! I'm glad to see you gettin' your own cupcake booty back where it belongs! Let's get it started again!!! 995608

Moni, Chris and Doe,
It's hard to believe that three of you have lost special grammies all so close to the same time. Here they are: Let's get it started again!!! 986465 Let's get it started again!!! 986465 Let's get it started again!!! 986465 ... up in heaven sending each of you some love! I'm here if you need an ear to recount the memories and/or talk about how you're feeling right now. Let's get it started again!!! 4683 I know I've said it to each of you before; but I'm so sorry for your loss and hope you each are making your way through and to a better place.

Let's get it started again!!! 965914
Just a reminder girls.. we've camped at lesson 6 for several weeks now and should be doing lesson 7 this week. Let's conclude 6 and begin 7 if you haven't already! Let's get it started again!!! 88570 And should I have a weak moment Let's get it started again!!! 384477 .. I know where to go. As Shel said; it's ain't gonna be pretty either-- she and some other blonde got my back. Let's get it started again!!! 242508 Let's get it started again!!! 11389 lol!

Let's get it started again!!! 320359 me.. finally, headed for the shower! Love you's. Let's get it started again!!! 736576
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:49 pm

I love the idea of a set time to chat with the girls! I'm pretty flexible. But eves are just fine.
Lost is Wednesdays at 9, I believe. I missed last week's and watched in On Demand on Comcast. Every 8 or 9 minutes was a commercial for "Confessions of a Shopaholic." Seriously, I started to time how long the actual program was on before another ad.
Local girls, Fajita Fiesta is a groovy idea! Maybe this Friday?
And for those non-local girls, are you gonna be local soon? Do we need another get-together?
I'm so happy we're all getting back in the swing of things!

Oh, and um, too many people have found me on Facebook. Let's get it started again!!! 406122
Including a "friend" of Sean's (my ex, my son's father). Court, do you remember Stacy Sooronian? Let's get it started again!!! 665869 Definitely NOT someone I want seeing my every move on FaceSpace.
I think I need the privacy of MySpace and this space! I am totally not that social!
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:04 pm

I am not the so proud owner of the bad-friend award!!! Dor and Moni, I had no idea you both lost your grandma's...somehow that just slipped by me...Moni after your posts here, I knew your grandmas was ill...and Dor I felt maybe your special grandma took a turn for the worse, but assumed with Darren going out of town she was OK...I am so, so sorry. I'm sorry for my lack of "being there" and deeply sorry for your loss's...

Soooo...now I have a feeling that these three gals are keeping Zac and My Daddy entertained up there in God Paradise...right Moni?...they are all probably having a good laugh at us gals and our forum antics!...and it does feel nice to have them looking down upon us.

I love you all...and if there is anything I can do, you'd BETTA let me do it!

Fa-geee-ta's sound great, and Friday is perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:52 pm

I'll have to pass on the Friday get together..This week's crazy for me! Have fun though Let's get it started again!!! 368618
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started again!!!   Let's get it started again!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get it started again!!!
Page 1 of 1