Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:20 am

Hey beautiful ladies,
I wish you all a very merry Christmas!
I love you!

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Merry Christmas to you, too! A bit late, but hope you had a good one. We still have my husband's relatives at our house and we've entertained nearly every day since they got here. Lemme say I'm tired! Last night they stayed at another relatives home but will be back later tonight, so I'm trying to catch up with everything...including my Bible study...and Merry Christmas! 158807.

Moni...you on a site yet girl? Merry Christmas! 38523 Merry Christmas! 620357
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Moni

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Poor Jenn! I don't know how you do it! I'd be exhausted.

No... I'm not on a site yet. I keep putting it off... Merry Christmas! 625822
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Merry Christmas! 662144 Happy Birthday to Jesus!!! And, if I haven't already offered a holiday greeting before now, Merry 'late' Christmas to each of you. I hope this finds everyone recovering and in a more peaceful state as you move back toward the norm of things in your world. I've been thinking of you all off and on througout the busyness of the past week(s) and am hoping you each had a loving, lovely Christmas w/your peeps-- except Jenn wants her's gone (heh, heh!!)!

I just got a quiet house, the guys left for a bit of shopping, making exchanges while I stayed behind still in my jammies. I think... I ought to be taking a snooze! So how was everyone's New Year's Eve? Did anyone do anything remoting celebratory, maybe even that which would overshadow a few weekends back?! Merry Christmas! 620357 We ended up coming in a from a long day of car shopping and were just exhausted. Stayed in even with a party invite! Anybody shop a new car and feel like dying afterwards? I mean, the pressure was ON. Just so ya know, I walked away and didn't make a purchase but we were at paperwork point. Can't put my finger on it exactly but I became ill at ease and just needed to back off and wait. And, yet..we've been doing this look, postpone thing for a long time. You'd think I'd just take it and run! Merry Christmas! 406122

How did you all begin the start of a new year today?? I have to say that last night I was crying tired- like a big baby. If you'd talked to me, you'd have thought me a loon I'm certain! But, this morning was much better. Sleep is so essential to my well being. Well, everybody's well being. So, when I woke to find my heart lighter and a bit more power in my spirit, I was feeling a-O.K. I had some coffee and read my devotional and had a time of prayer. After reading the devotions, I told the Lord how nothing fills me like Him and His words. So, why have I been so neglectful.. toward Him, toward myself that needs Him? I thought, how I've missed you Lord and yet this whole month is in prep to do with you, your birth..it's all about you or is it? It just seems so wrong to me to be celebrating His birth and yet so much surrounding this "holiday" is commercial and pulls at our time, pocket book, emotional energy. I find myself feeling some resentment about Christmas each year! That stinks but it's the truth. How do you all feel about this for yourselves? Sometimes I think, Hey, the Johovah's Witness' aren't far off in NOT celebrating some holidays. Each year, I make mental notes of what to try and do better or differently to make it less of a strain. Apparently, I have learned nothing from past years!!! Merry Christmas! 16648

Merry Christmas! 41944
On a positive note tho: This Christmas was spent at the coast with our family (my sister's & fam, my folks and one grandma). The entire day was pretty great! We only shopped for the kids in our family. Our gift to eachother was to be there. So, the enjoyment of watching the little chickletts open gifts was sweet and one could actually focus on the gift, the gift giver, et... We made food throughout the day, Paul, my bro-n-law broke out his guitar and played music which was soothing and homey. Outside it was breezy, ocean view and some of us took turns watching the kids play out front w/new toys. Loads of pics were taken, too many pics really between myself and Paul who also enjoys photography. There were hugs & kisses and snuggling, kid movies, wine-snacks and treats, card games and ocean gazing-- it was really a lovely time and a precious memory for us all. One of the nicest one's I've had in a long time as far as it being peaceful and lasting the entire day. I would love to hear how your day was so share!!!

Merry Christmas! 895284
In closing, I would appreciate it so much if you would be prayerful for our mom, Jo Ann. My dad took her to the hospital late yesterday. She has MS and has a cath which is constantly causing her bladder infections. She has been battling a staph/ecoli strain of infection for months and the antibiotics are failing. She's now in the hospital with I.V's to once again try and clear this up. This as I've read, is the last hope for taking care of it. My sister's and I have been really trying not to become freaked out by this but staph is serious and can be fatal. So, when I say we had a precious memory for Christmas... you can uderstand why this was all the more so with mom's condition.

Merry Christmas! 924246
Girlies, I can't wait to start up again wit cha!! Is this not the best study?! I've been reading though the last one and still need to post some-something. But, I've not been on here in a while. So, that's a-coming. Kimmie did tho..even in the holiday craze. That's my sister-wister! Anyway, I'm just rambling now I think so I'll go!!!

Love to each of you and all my very best to you~ can't wait to share 09' with you!

Merry Christmas! 736576
Back to top Go down
Moni

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Court, I'm so sorry to hear about Jo Ann. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers. Let me know if there's anything I can do... if you're here visiting her in the hospital and need me to watch the boys - whatever you need!

Something Kimmy said really has stayed with me these last few weeks - about not wanting to take a "break" from God. I really felt the same way, but let "life" get in the way. I guess it's easy to make excuses. I think Court's right about the real reason for the season getting lost with all commercial crapola. I'm relieved that the whole holiday season is over and things can go back to routine.

I'm still in the middle of Lesson 5. I promise to finish it this weekend and post on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm taking over posts but had to respond here....

Court/Kimmie, how is your mom? How are things going for her? For you? You and your family are in my prayers. Let us know when you get a minute how things are going. If either of you need anything at all, I, too, am here for you.

On a completely different note... Ditto on Christmas. Last year I thought we may have been onto something by opening presents on Christmas Eve, but it was so hectic on Christmas that the real reason seemed to be lost. I hate to even write that. We had family here for a LONG time, which was ok, but it threw me way off! They are agnostics who used to be Christians, so it was weird...Plus, we ended up in the ER when my daughter put her hand into a hair straightener. Bless her little heart, it was her first time doing all the girly stuff and she ended up with a second degree burn. I must say, I'm proud of her. She freaks out over the tiniest scratch but handled this like a trooper. By the time we were only a mile from our house she was laughing (thanks to dad) and had only a momentary lapse in the waiting room.

New Year's was spent with relatives and Dick Clark...nothing close to a few weeks ago!

One last thing...I'm with you, Courtney, on the whole Merry Christmas! 158807 thing. I become either the most wicked Merry Christmas! 985598 Merry Christmas! 929820 or most blubbery thing alive Merry Christmas! 529620 w/o Merry Christmas! 158807.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1