Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you recovered?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Have you recovered? Empty
PostSubject: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am

I'm feeling MUCH better today than I did yesterday, but I did have a lot of fun with you girls! Next time, we'll do a quiet evening with movies and popcorn and hot cocoa. Have you recovered? 620357

Chris, we tried to call you, but your voicemail box was full. You were off with that pet store dude, weren't you?

Shel, I have your tote bag and your little clutch. Kimmie, I have your platter and knife-y thingy. Jenn, your fudge will be gone today. It was SOOO good! I'm enjoying the rest of the leftovers, too.

And, Court made us CDs and a couple of yous didn't take yours.

Have a great Monday! Have you recovered? 736576 Have you recovered? 736576 Have you recovered? 736576
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Moni said it. What fun! Wish I could've stayed with ya'll--sounds like it was fun!

It was nice to put a personality with the faces and hope we can do it again! Have you recovered? 510765
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:41 pm

I hope it wasn't "too much" personality, Jenn! Have you recovered? 3163 LOL! Meeting you in person was just great... you hold yourself w/so much grace and were so lady-like even after peppermint-chocolate martini's and Shel's contribution of the "WP's".. (just caint say it!). We sure wished you could have come along for the finale' to our evening but I'm certain Dor would welcome another fun night over at the Art Collective w/you local yokals! Have you recovered? 576208 And believe me when I say... most of the action happened at Moni's anyway! Atleast that's what my pictures look like. Have you recovered? 78485 Have you recovered? 368618 Have you recovered? 479171 Have you recovered? 283638 Have you recovered? 389169 Thanks so much for the lovely diffuser-- I put it out in my bathroom earlier today. Just what I need having three boys using it, if ya know what I mean! Have you recovered? 420321 Have you recovered? 529620 Have you recovered? 529620

Moni..in da middle... thanks to you for having us in your home and for letting me spoon ya all night. Have you recovered? 217242 You make a mean cup of joe, even w/a hang over in the morning. Have you recovered? 369645 I couldn't have set out w/out that and your instruction to take two Tylenol instead of just one. Just remember next time, if there is one... I tried to get you to eat a piece of toast before going to bed. Chris and I always said we needed something to soak up the alcohol! Have you recovered? 41944 Have you recovered? 41944

Yeah Moni!... let's do a girls night & order in w/popcorn, movie-- a lounge-lizard night next. That'd be relaxing and fun, huh girls? Have you recovered? 924246

Now girlies... snap.... week 5.... any posties comin'?! Have you recovered? 88570 We still need to wrap up week 5 but this is the beginning of our Christmas break so wait to do lesson 6, remember?!

santa ho, ho, ho!!! Don't get in a tiz...I'm not talkin' bout cha. Have you recovered? 757831
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:55 am

Oh, you mean when I wasn't tripping over everything!! Have you recovered? 217242

Court, glad you liked it, and with only one boy, I gotcha! Have you recovered? 49767

Moni, thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing us to party at your house--shoulda mentioned that earlier! I agree, movies, p.j.'s and a hot cup of cocoa would be nice--except you know it'd would end up spiked!

Since I've been online far too long today, I'll be back later with Lesson 5 posties. Have you recovered? 41944
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 pm

What happens at Moni's, stays at Moni's. Except when there is dancin' to be done. Have you recovered? 620357
I don't remember Jenn tripping over everything?? But then, my memory is a bit fuzzy from that night. If I said or did anything offensive, I apologize! Have you recovered? 625822

You all are so much fun! I really enjoyed opening my home to all ya'll. (I don't do that with many people!!) I volunteer my house for any and all get-togethers. Of which I hope there are many more to come! Have you recovered? 510765

Shel, I have your brown leather jacket, too!

Have you recovered? 785267 Have you recovered? 785267 Have you recovered? 407244 Have you recovered? 407244 Have you recovered? 785267 Have you recovered? 785267

Oh, as far as the lesson goes... I'm in the middle of 5. Guess I need to get crackin'! Have you recovered? 771796
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!! Had an absolute blast lettin' loose with you all. Each of you are so darn sweet and loving. I can't wait for our next little gathering! Chris, you have to be there! Movies and Have you recovered? 983371 with a little drink sounds fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 pm

I cannot say that I have had more fun.
I was so glad that you all got to come down to Andrew's studio, check it all out
and have a drink and a dance.
You all mean the world to me and I just feel lucky to have people like
you in my life, who have known me for so long and still love me...
we have a lifetime connection!!! Have you recovered? 736576
Next time I will try my best to be sober.
Missed you Christine, Will you still be comming in Jan.?
Have you recovered? 523143
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you recovered?   Have you recovered? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you recovered?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: