Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanksgiving :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Thanksgiving :) Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:49 am

So what are everyones plans for Thanksgiving???
Jim is taking the girls to his parents cabin in Idaho, so I am all by my lonesome Thanksgiving :) 926967
A friend has invited me over and I may do that. Honestly, I know this sounds awful, but part of me is thinking it would be great to have a cozy day in my jammies, catching up on my digital work and watching all the great movies that are on tv Thanksgiving :) 561946

Anyway, whatever and wherever you are, enjoy yourself and know that I, for one, am thankful for each and every one of you beautiful girls Thanksgiving :) 736576 Thanksgiving :) 716782

********Happy Thanksgiving**********
Thanksgiving :) 445900 Thanksgiving :) 445900 Thanksgiving :) 445900 Thanksgiving :) 445900 Thanksgiving :) 445900
Thanksgiving :) 366360 Thanksgiving :) 366360 Thanksgiving :) 366360
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:36 pm

A quiet peaceful day sounds so good!
I'm going out to eat - Black Angus - w/ my parents, my dad's mom and his sister. No cookin' or stressin' for any of us!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. I am thankful for all of you, too! Thanksgiving :) 736576
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 pm

We're heading to good ol' Madera for some traditional family and food time. I'll be cooking up a few things, minus the bird! I'm looking forward it. Thanksgiving :) 620357
Happy Thanksgiving Girls, love you all.
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 am

Hey loves!
It is just my peeps and I for Thanksgiving! Ben requested roast beef and we have the taters etc...we rented some movies and there you have it! My brother has his girls for the first time in a couple of years so he is cooking up viddles for them at his place and we may visit them later!
On a side note, if you could send out some prayers to my sweet grandma Ruth, she had some blood clots and lost circulation in one of her legs and the end result was they had to remove part of her leg....she is 93 and has been healthy and feisty for so long it is hard to see this happen because it feels like the beginning of the end sort of like a broken hip....I am just so grateful she made it throught the surgery, but hope this does not dampen her spirit so she throws in the towel....anyway, thanks ladies! Love, Dor Thanksgiving :) 716782
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:16 am

Thanksgiving :) 445900 Let me see if I can put down the fork for a minute... we've been eatin' here (ham, potatoes, greens- no D & C..not of the collard-kind!). Just finished off a extra large piece of pie and am watching the hips spread by the hour. Think that sitting around, watching a movie while eating doesn't help plus we didn't get the usual Thanksgiving walk around the neighborhood in either, so this year it feels like pure gluttony. One other big change is that we remained home (like you D) just w/our lil' selves..no hassles, no packing up, no driving..no hearing Vic gripe about his back problems from the sleeping accomodations at my folks.. nada, zip, zelch! This is the first time in all the 15 years of marriage that we stayed in and cooked our own meal. I'm proud of us but the guilt caused me to meet my sister at the freeway in the rain w/flowers for my folks, money that I've owed them, a handpainted card from the boys w/new school pictures enclosed. The guilt of a father drives one to mea culpa's in any form! Even tho I got the; "it's up to you guys..you don't have to come...we'll see you at Christmas anyway..then the finale'.."I'm not going to beg anyone..!" But after speaking w/he and ma, I can tell he's in a happy daddy place so no worries. Wonder if it was the money I sent? Thanksgiving :) 38523

Thanksgiving :) 244264
Dor, sorry about gramma. I thought of her as we watched, "Cocoon" tonight. It's strange to hear of this as Vic sells an anti-coagulant drug. He would probably go ballistic if he heard how this happened and offer way too much information of what occurs and prevention, et.. kwim? But, clots are serious and I'm sure you already know that she could have died had it traveled elsewhere. I know it's not much consolation but she is here. She'll have to transition and that's a big deal. What kind of support does she have? Can she talk to someone-- a counselor maybe? Wow, 93 and fiesty, healthy up til now...what a woman! God bless her heart. I can see YOU like that. Thanksgiving :) 11389 I'll be praying for her to have what she needs to help her right now. Thanksgiving :) 895284

I hope you all had a nice one-- Chris maybe in jammies free boobin', Doe sneaking meat and drinking a tall glass of milk with desert, Moni at "Black Anus" drinking her glass of wine and trying to be nice to her sister, Kim juggling her fam and ours wishing someone would spike the holiday drinks, and me, now 5 pounds heavier but no less sexy in my skull and cross bones p.j's that the boy's love!
Thanksgiving :) 320359
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:39 pm

Dor, how's your Gramma?
Thanksgiving :) 895284
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving :)   Thanksgiving :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: