Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are the keys???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Where are the keys??? Empty
PostSubject: Where are the keys???   Where are the keys??? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:25 pm

This is my sticky note until I figure out how to post a sticky.

Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284

Would you girls please pray that we can find Vic's keys (car, house, storage, et...). He handed them to me on Friday as we were loading up to leave to visit my mom's and after scanning the entire house could not see them anywhere. I've been looking off and on but still haven't found them. He's using his spare and that works but still...they have to be somewhere here! The boys haven't seen or touched them. It's all on me! I've racked my brain and cannot for the life of me remember where I was at when I laid them down and it's so weird that it's not in plain site. Please pray that the Lord will help me/us find them. Where are the keys??? 771796 Where are the keys??? 771796 Thank you!

Where are the keys??? 785267
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are the keys???   Where are the keys??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Just curious if you've found them yet? It's kinda like playing where's Waldo! Hope you find them soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Where are the keys???   Where are the keys??? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Where are the keys??? 561946 Where are the keys??? 561946
Found em, found em, found em!!! YEAH! I didn't find em..but someone here did and I ever so grateul and happy! So is my man! Thanks for asking and for prayers..thos of you who cared. Ummm hummm!!!

Where are the keys??? 736576
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are the keys???   Where are the keys??? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:15 am

I prayed for you...it went like this...seriously...

Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284

Pleeeease, pleeeease, pleeeease
LORD find Courtys
Keeeeyz, keeeeyzz, keeeeyzzz!!!

Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284 Where are the keys??? 895284

And voila!...there you go, you found em...because he is especially fond of you and meeee toooo! ;)
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Where are the keys???   Where are the keys??? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Where are the keys??? 561946
Thank you, thank you, thank you....for your prayer, mine was close to the same! You are right, he is especially fond of you, us all! You must be reading, "The Shack?" A most excellent book that uses that phrase in it. Btw..if you haven't read it, oh it's a must read. It's silly how something like that can be a daily irritation, you know, knowing they were here somewhere and thinking to myself...WHY can I NOT them?! Then you have your man askin', "find the keys?". Nope. Nope. Nope. How the littliest things bring such relief.

Where are the keys??? 736576
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the keys???   Where are the keys??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the keys???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: