Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is better...............

Go down 
+2
Kimmy
Christina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Which is better............... Empty
PostSubject: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Howdy!

Okay, so this is the "which is better" game. So I list two things, the next person to respond on this thread
will say which one they prefer and then list two new things for the next person to respond to!

Which is better?

COKE

or

PEPSI

(your turn!) Which is better............... 40456
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Water's better! But If I had to choose I'd say Pepsi

Which is better?

Dancing

or

Singing
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Hmmm. Dancing, I suppose, is better than singing. Which is better............... 311266

Which is better?

Italian food

or

Mexican food?
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 pm

It would be only fitting (considering where I live) to say MexHeeCano...Olay!
Which is better............... 319571 Which is better............... 319571 Which is better............... 319571 Which is better............... 319571 Which is better............... 319571 Which is better............... 319571

Ok what is better...hummm...can it be nasty, dirty? Which is better............... 103662

Awww darn, Ok I'll keep it clean... Which is better............... 7460

Better...

A Studly Man Which is better............... 3163

...or....

A Cat Whisperer ??? Which is better............... 671149
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 pm

OH NO baby, that ain't as clean as you think (read below!).

Only a "cat whisperer" can take proper care of my "kitty!" if ya know what I mean!!!! NO I DI-ENT just say that! afro

I had to take this one..too much of a temptation! Which is better............... 217242

What's better:

Granny panties, briefs, thongs or comando?!
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 am

I'm "Courtney" and I go commando! Which is better............... 406122 Ummm hmmm, she sure does Which is better............... 377665

I would have to say briefs.... low-cut boy shorts to be more specific Which is better............... 620357

MANICURES

or

PEDICURES.................. Which is better............... 510765
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
shelb

shelb

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:00 am

I'm rollin over here! Which is better............... 814403
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:13 pm

I CANNOT top you gals so I just sit back and read! Which is better............... 814403
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm

pedicures!! I love a foot rub.

Which is better:

Italian food

or

Mexican Food

COURTNEY...I HOPE YOU WEAR UNDERWEAR.
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:58 pm

I'm a dork....my "which is better was already used."

Okay, so

Which is better:

Jr. High

or

High School
Back to top Go down
Moni

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:34 pm

I'll still answer your first "which is better," Kimmy... I agree with Shel, Mexican is better!
And, I remember the days of Court going commando - top and bottom! Which is better............... 406122

I think Jr. High was better, but not by much.

Which is better?
Bad hair
or

Bad breath
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Which is better............... 320359 Here I am...streaking...free boobin', free v-jay-jay!!! Hey, it's all good. You should try it some time! Which is better............... 49568 For the sake of my baby sister let me just say; I DO wear a bra and even panties! I'm not sure what Moni means tho cuz I was a bra-wearer. Moni?! Explano'?! Chris is referring to my naked mornings, fresh outta bed where she enjoyed seeing and making fun of my nightshirt stuck in the crack of my butt!! But, did you know she'd pull it out of my butt for me?! Like if I were doing dishes (we were roomies) she'd let me know about it and grab the night shirt and give it a yank! Now, that's being a dutiful best bud wouldn't you agree? She owed me tho...after what I've done for her. But, that's another story for another time. Which is better............... 320359 I'm outta here!!!!!!

Bad hair is an easier fix thus better. Which is better............... 2281 But I dunno now man...maybe bad breath is just as easy to fix. That's a tough one Moni!!!

Which is better:

Dinner and a movie OR

Drinks then nightclubbing
Back to top Go down
Moni

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 pm

I remember a night, oh so long ago, that three girlies were goin' out to Wilikers. One girlie did not want her bra straps peeking out of her turquoisey-colored T-shirt. You see, it was sort of off-the-shoulder. She removed the bra and tried putting Band-Aids over the nippular area. But the Band-Aids caused the T-shirt to sort of "pucker." So the girlie removed them. I believe she left the house that way and caused all the Wili boys to drool... or at least do this dance: Which is better............... 283638

Once upon a time, I would have gone with drinks and clubbing. These days, this ol' lady likes a nice glass of wine with dinner and a funny movie.

Which is better?
Yoga
or
Pilates
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:01 pm

It's gotta be Yoga for me, it makes my crusty old self feel flexable....
What do you all prefer,
Coffee
or
Tea?
Which is better............... 369645
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:58 am

TEA TIME!!!!!

WHICH BE BETTA afro YO!

Christines Billowy Belches Which is better............... 407244

.....or.......

The Jim Kirk Curse? Which is better............... 487560
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:12 am

Chris can belch like a truck driver Which is better............... 406122 , which is better... without a second thought...one of her belches!!!!!! Infact, before C and I renewed our vows king queen (lesbo speak) and became one again (LOL!).. I often thought of her when my son, Graham would belch. Since he was widdle, widdle he could burp and toot like a little man! Which is better............... 529620 His burps made me think of her and wish..if only she could hear Graham burp. Which is better............... 217242

Shel, One time Vic and I were at the Kirks for dinner/movie. I brought one of your faves (and mine), "Memoirs of a Geisha." You know how deep and sweet that movie is. Do you think it mattered to the men?! Well, we are all stretched out watching it and Jim lets it go! Which is better............... 487560 Chris and I were appalled. THEN..not much later and to my great surpirse, Vic let one! His was unintentioned and he was embarrassed but not Jim! A double insult to the women in the room and the tender movie! What's worse, we both had just married them and were thinking soooo this is what it's gonna be like???!!! It did make us laugh pretty hard but we were disgusted with them at the same time.

One time...Chris called me crying. I mean sobbing. I thought something really terrible had happened. I'm like, "Chris, what? what?" "JJjiimmm...he farted...in front of me!" Thus, the start of the curse... Which is better............... 640371 Even this won't break it.

What's betta:

P.F Chang's
or
Panda Express

Which is better............... 445900 Which is better............... 445900
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 am

I forgot to address what Moni wrote about my one time no bra wearin' stint. All I can say; tis true. And that, I wish I could pull that off now! Which is better............... 479171
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I have to agree...Christine is musical...I secretly practiced by drinking gulps of Coke in hopes of achieving the "gift"...mine just don't compair! I remember one time we were all chillin at home (Jim, Christine, Steve and I) and we thought Landon had a dirty diaper...nope...tis the Kirk Curse!

Loving me some P.F. Changs

Not a fan of Panda...names cute though!

Betta, You Betta, You Bet...

80's Music

or Which is better............... 821279

90's Tunes???
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 am

I like P.F. Changs too!
Do you girls not fart???

I think my caboose is the smelliest in the family!
I try to go to the other room at least.....
I have to vote 80"s music, no flannel and the angst is just more fun! Which is better............... 90462
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Ha, ha... the angst of it all. I remember laying in the backyard looking up at the stars listening to "Tears For Fears" using my walkman, going to the depths of my angst! Do you remember how low you could feel back then as a teen? Think it was our hormones? Highs and lows, lows then highs. Which is better............... 377665

Don't worry Doe...this queen of four mens has joined the fartin' game. I've trained the boys to say, "mom's farts smell like flowers!"...and that in itself is our joke cuz that can't be true! Which is better............... 487560

I think I know where we all need to go for some eats when we get together...P F Changs..yes?! Which is better............... 445900 Which is better............... 445900 Which is better............... 445900 Which is better............... 445900 Which is better............... 445900 Which is better............... 445900

It's night time...this is me! Which is better............... 320359
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better...............   Which is better............... Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: