Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...

Go down 
+2
Christina
Court
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... Empty
PostSubject: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Hey girls!

I'm sure you'd agree that our host, Christina is not here as often as we'd like. I know she's got a life and all but.. where o' where could she be? What could she be doing, what could be more important than us, this forum. I mean I see a lil' comment here and there but... hum?! So take a guess and post it. I'll start with where I think she is:

Christina has taken her cat Charlee to Seattle's best "cat whisperer" for psychological counseling, training and possibly a bio feedback session!! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 61179 MEOW!

Uh oh..I feel one of these coming... [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 7623
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 pm

You tryin' to start something girl [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 11389
[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 736576

And I didn't even tell you this!
I was at our local pet shop here (took the girls) And you know what a gabbola I am! I was telling the young studly worker there about Charlee. He actually offered me the business card to a new "pet whisperer" that moved to this area [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 377665

Just so you all know, she has stopped crying! Court knows this and is trying to provoke me [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 11389

I'm here everyday, I am just vewy vewy quiet...........

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 320359
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:12 pm

I think she is probably back at the pet shop soliciting 'advice' from the studly worker! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 3163
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Or maybe she has kidnapped said "stud" and taken him to a lil' hideaway...
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:56 pm

I bet "Studly" could do a lil whisperin' if you let him...wink, wink! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 986465
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 pm

I think Chris is hiding between aisle 3 and 4 near the bird cages pretending to be interested in a parakeet while she checks out the ass of said clerk. She then proceeds with a cart full of unneccessary items she has been collecting over the past two hours to check out as he is called to the front to cashier. She casually saunders up wearing a tight pair of jeans that give her camel toe. She intentionally decides to wait in order to be his last customer. She thinks, "this'll give us the time we need to really get to know eachother." She decides as she watches him ring other customers up that his hands have the eloquence of a pianist..they gently glide across the register keys with such self assuredness for his age. She wonders if ever those hand will... Finally, it's her turn and as she pushes her cart forward she also pushes her chest out in an attempt to reveal a bosom like no other, set against the backdrop of a leapard print bra. She knows he'll find this attractive as he works for PETCO..all things animal excite him. As he rings the hermit crab coconut snack, the faux pink leather collar w/diamonds for her pretend gerbil, the beta fish antibiotic treatment, she begins her line of questioning on the products she intends to use but instead stumbles into making unwitty conversation. "So Curtis, I mean..I really don't know your name, but you're too cool to wear a tag right?.. I mean, I knew a guy once, you kinda remind me of him and well, we dated and everything but it didn't work out..you know how that goes..but more importantly, um..what do you think pet boa's? I've never owed one but I like snakes..maybe you could show me yours, I mean the ones here at the store?!"

What happens next?........ [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 38523

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 814403 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 814403 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 814403 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 814403 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 814403 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 814403
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:41 am

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 110949
[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217690 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217690 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217690 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217690 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217690
[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 982345 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 982345 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 982345 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 982345 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 982345 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 982345

Hey, did I ever tell you about the time the girls and I went through the Krispy Kreme drive thru and the "manager" gave me his number??? Yep..... the girls won't EVER let me live that one down, especially Chloe!

Then a couple of weeks ago Hailey and I were in the Taco Bell drive thru and the guy (who was like 18) told me he liked my sunglasses! Mind you, they are prescription and from Costco about 5 years ago [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 377665
I think I must be in heat or something! Its a sad, sad life girls! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 244264
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am

We know where Courtney is at...she's at PETCO with Christina!! I must see this PETCO employee--can I come???!!! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 2281
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Christina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Its actually a little more intimate than your average PETCO.... It is called Pets and Pals, a local store with lots of attention to detail [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 785267
And the more the merrier...... its only about 14 hours to my place [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 41944
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:16 am

Do "Pets n Pals" sell Beta Fish Antibiotic Treatment????....I'm crying!!!

Krispy Cream!!!...LMAO...Oh don't get me started, it will be veddy, veddy, nasty-dirty!!!

Could this be the infamous "camel toe".... [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 64801

My, My, My Stein, you always did drive the mens crazy...You've still got it honey,...please send some of that mojo my way!!!!!!!!! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 9865
Back to top Go down
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:17 pm

Sounds like Chris is stalking young boys at her favorite drive-thrus...
COUGAR! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 41944
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:48 pm

I picked up Court's thread, but then the story started to get kinda nasty, like bad romance novel [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 588827 , so I'll just say...

Curtis obliged Christina's wish to see his "snake." And they lived happily ever after, at least for the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:14 pm

What a perfect ending!!! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 561946 I think it was for the afternoon..what'd ya'll think?! [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217242 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217242 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217242 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217242 [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 217242 Where's a snake smiley when you need it?! lol!
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:18 am

OK...SERIOUSLY...

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 38523 WHERE OH WHERE IS STEINER WEINER??? [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... 38523

Is she on the road to Cali??...or is that just my wishful thinkin???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...   [b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game... Empty

Back to top Go down

[b]Where in the world is Christina Kirk?![/b]a new game...
Page 1 of 1