Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Lil Update...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shelb

shelb

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-20

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:32 am

A Lil Update... 3163 Good Evening You Georgous Gals...well I'm sure most of you's are making ZZZ's, A Lil Update... 366360 but my day is just winding down A Lil Update... 899736 ...I'ma gonna try to keep up, just please be patient with me!! My work is hectic, but I do see light, and am slowing inching my way towards a bit of freetime! I promise to commit to completing the lessons, but I have to do them on Saturday evenings (after my beasts have gone to bed)...See, I am working horrible hours for the moment 8am to 7-8-9-10 pm, just depends on the day...and ANY spare moment I get, goes to my kids, and working on my business...but soon this will wind down and I'll have the freedom to create my own work schedule (it's beginning to already). I'm so sorry if this sounds selfish, but I'm on a mission to get to a place where I can provide financially for my mom, brother and help Steiner out. On a positive note, I was approved for several grants for my school!!! I changed my business plan to the format I used in France (non-profit) and the doors are a opening!! Yay!!! A Lil Update... 155183

I do want to say that I am excited to be part of this forum...and to be honest, I have never done a Bible Study...But don't worry, I have no fear, and am inspired by your faith. I have a consistent relationship with God, but have never been part of a group who meets to study Him...that's something I always found to be personal and private. So with that said, I am glad to experience this for the first time with peeps I trust ;) A Lil Update... 924246

BTW...
queen Court, I think you've missed your calling...honestly, you should have been a teacher...this is amazing! And My Ever-So-Talented Steiner, A Lil Update... 265816 you have gone above and beyond in creating this forum...It's BE-U-T-FUL...BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:52 am

Awwww.... you poor thing A Lil Update... 244264 I know my Shel bell though, and if anyone can pull all of it off its you! And did I mention, doing it perfectly! A Lil Update... 217242
I am already behind, so don't worry about it! I am just so glad that we have this and that you're here! I am so connected with the girls in my other forums, and they are virtual strangers! A Lil Update... 757831 Once we get into the flow..... it will be nice to be able to check on eachother and share in this way. AND, I cant think of a better way then through His word A Lil Update... 620357
I can't wait till I see you A Lil Update... 736576
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Dor

Dor

Number of posts : 49

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 am

Shelb works hard for her money so you better treat her right!
Being a mom is hard and adding work on top of it is even harder...
My hat is off to you Shelb for putting your family first and working your butt
off in your spare time....many blessings to you!
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey Shelb,
What's the school you're starting?
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi Moni...I'm opening a school of the arts...dance, music, theater, self-improvement, voice, etc, etc...I've planned a lot of activities for couples and families to enjoy, along with special needs adults, children and the elderly...so basically, there's something for everyone...but my main (personal) goal is helping families grow stronger, and encourage everyone to be proud of themselves...It's very exciting, and very selfish when you really think about it...what a great feeling I get from helping, and this will feed that hunger in me!!! I did this in France and felt so good all the time, that stopping my program was never an option!!

Steiner and Doe...
You girls are great (momma is working hard for da $$$), and thank you so much for understanding...My new Bible arrived today...so the games up, now you all know I haven't even touched one since March...Mine is still packed in boxes in a storage in France...SOOOO...NOW I'm completely ready when time permits, and can retire my internet Bible!!!!

I have a meeting from 6:00 pm to ???...BUT once I return home then I will begin my lessons, so Court put that whip away!!! LOL See, it isn't even Saturday, and I can find time...It's that light I was talking about before!!!
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Shelb - your school sounds fabulous! Are you up and running, or just getting it off the ground?
I work for The Fresno Bee... and it might be something we could do a story on down the line...

On the subject of Bibles being in storage... when I moved I packed my Bible away, too. I only dug it out for this study. Yeah, I moved about 2 1/2 years ago, so don't feel bad. A Lil Update... 94922
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:08 pm

HEY SEXY (I'm talking to Shel here none of you...LOL!) A Lil Update... 757831

Thanks for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to be here and give us the skinny (still talking about you!) get it..skinny..Oh yea..I'm so cleaver and funny. And lame. A Lil Update... 217242

I told ya..when that school opens I wanna come teach "The Macarena!" A Lil Update... 576208 Chris..Kirk Sagouspe lives in town..think he'd come show this ol' move off... A Lil Update... 78485 ?!

Shel will lock the doors when she see's us coming up the steps! Hey..you said you want to fill the needs of others, wouldn't it make your heart happy to see us making a fool of ourselves on the dance floor? A Lil Update... 665869

I'm glad you have your shiny new bible in hand now and a little window of unexpected time to use it-- A Lil Update... 561946 !! A Lil Update... 265816 I'm puttin' the whip away right now. A Lil Update... 7623 lol!

A Lil Update... 736576
Back to top Go down
shelb

shelb

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Moni...
My school is still on paper (and beautifully designed in my head)...I'm busy looking at sites and meeting with people who are helping me...I'm hoping to be under construction by April...I have no room for failure, because if I'm not careful, I'ma gonna end up in the Welfare line...and... since I speak English, then you know where that'll leave me... A Lil Update... 138352

Once it's open, you can bet your bootie I'm all over a yiddle Moni Magic A Lil Update... 604177

Heeeeeey Macarena Court....Yah! A Lil Update... 319571
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lil Update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lil Update...   A Lil Update... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lil Update...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: