Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help meeeeee!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:31 pm

Before I strangle my cat CHARLEE! She is driving me CRAZY! Seriously, she howls and carries on every single day! So much so, I am afraid of getting a fine in my apartment building! The neighbors can hear her.... that is how bad it is!
OK, she is a vocal cat..... she will easily talk to you if you entice her. Help meeeeee! 671149
She is almost 2 and I know that I need to have her fixed. (she is an inside kitty, btw)
I tried to do some research online. And according to what I read, she is either:
1. Too dependant on me
2. Has a UTI
3. Has hyperthyroidism

Before I take her in and spend money I DONT have, I thought I would ask if any of you have experienced this with a cat. The girls think we need a kitten Help meeeeee! 61179 Help meeeeee! 377665

Here is a pic of my tiny terror, so that you know what I am dealing with!

Help meeeeee! 2007_1015Image0006-1
Back to top Go down
https://ctalk.forumotion.net
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Poor kitty-kitty! I have no words of wisdom to share, but maybe you can narrow down the problem...
Does she cry when you're not in the room, like she misses you? Or does she cry like she's in pain?
The thyroid thing... that's interesting. Is she really thin? With humans, I think people with hyperthyroidism are thin.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Thanks for the advice Moni Help meeeeee! 620357
She cries all the time, it really doesn't matter. It does get a little worse at night. And yes, she is really thin and tiny. Everyone thinks she is a 6 month old kitten! I think she is like 5 pounds. She eats like a piggie too! She has always been controlling, but this is just making me crazy! I havent had a full nights Help meeeeee! 158807 for several weeks Help meeeeee! 377665
I have tried everything, but it all seems to make it worse! I think I do need to take her to the vet Help meeeeee! 625822
Back to top Go down
Court

Court

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Help meeeeee! 7623
O.K... now if we can dispense with the possible kitty ailments, let me just put it to ya straight. Here's a idea.. Help meeeeee! 965914 (lightbulb moment!). The cat is SPOILED. Rotten. Help meeeeee! 61179 Help meeeeee! 665869 (angry cat at me!) All things that live with you are. (Dr. Phil voice) Help meeeeee! 38523 "Christina, you have set this up in a way that enables bad behavior from your cat. This cat needs limits, she's had enough so called love. You need to make a decision to show this kitty who's in charge. I'm not going to tell you how to do that but I have set you up with a animal psychologist and they would be more than happy to help you work through your issues together between you and Charlee..I hope you'll take my advice and use it to create change for both you and Charlee!" Help meeeeee! 902433 Help meeeeee! 902433 Help meeeeee! 902433

I dunno dude.

Help meeeeee! 283638 (my official smiley!) wink...
Back to top Go down
Christina
Admin

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:57 am

LIES!!! I tell you!
You should of heard her gasp at me when I told her I was spraying her with a water bottle! I have also tried putting her in the girls room by herself for hours at a time, oh and lets not forget the occasional peg of an advil bottle or whatever happens to be near me Help meeeeee! 757831
Trust me.... at this moment, too much love is NOT the problem! (LIAR, liar pants on fire!) Help meeeeee! 61179 Help meeeeee! 61179 Help meeeeee! 61179 Help meeeeee! 61179
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:43 pm

Again, I say: Poor kitty-kitty.
It sounds like maybe she is abused. Do I need to call somebody about that? CPS? Cat Protection Services?

And not that this emoticon illustrates anything I just said, but I have to use it. It's my fave! Help meeeeee! 103662
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help meeeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help meeeeee!   Help meeeeee! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help meeeeee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: