Cawfee Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cawfee Talk

Our own little place on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just for fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Just for fun Empty
PostSubject: Just for fun   Just for fun EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Since I don't know everybody on here, and not everybody knows me on a personal level, I thought I'd share a bit more about me (the short version) and I'd LOVE IT if all of you would do the same. Also, let me in on how you know my sister, and don't be afraid to share a little something I don't know about her...if you dare. You can write whatever floats your boat.

Me: Kimberly Leanne Carlson

Raised in Madera Ca, married for 5 years now to the wonderful Paul Carlson, a daughter Anna 3 yrs old, a son Samuel 1 yr old, stay at home mom, beauty school drop out, looking into becoming an aerobics instructor, love drama (acting), I have a myspace, attends Northpointe Church, favorite holiday would be christmas, favorite movie is The Notebook, and I like funky things.

Now it's your turn.. ☀
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Jenn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Just for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun   Just for fun EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:08 am

Hi Kimmy and everyone~ Nice to meet you! Me: Jennifer Hernandez. I don't really know anyone here, either...sorta. I played Volleyball w/ Doreen at MHS and have seen her recently, which was awesome! I probably know Shelyn best (tho' I'm not sure I spelled her name right!) since we have mutual friends, and she babysat my oldest son, Nick, when he was little. I haven't seen her in years, unfortunately. I vaguely remember Her Highness and Christina from high school, but didn't actually know them. Either way, I've gotten to know Her Highness the past few weeks, and I'm glad. Sorry, I have nothing juicy to tell ya about her!

Same here, I was raised in Madera and am married. I'm a stay-at-home mom w/ one girl (8) and one boy (5). My oldest son (18) moved out (which was heartbreaking and a long story). I miss him dearly. He's my biggest cheerleader and has the best personality ever...I really miss him!

I attend North Pointe in Fresno...Kimmy, you too? What service? Doreen and I have gone together, so we need to hook up, girl! Assuming you are talking about Fresno... and swear (check MySpace!) my favorite movie is The Notebook--I already love you!!! Just for fun 561946

This study comes at such a perfect time. God never fails to dazzle me. Two years ago if someone had told me I'd be so far from God I'd have laughed. Arrogance I suppose. But here I am, and I am working my way back and thankful He'll take me! The timing and circumstances leading to my entering the study all lead me to believe I'm where I'm supposed to be.

Anyway....that's me, and thank you for opening up and sharing!

~Jenn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennhernandez00
Kimmy

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Just for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun   Just for fun EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:33 pm

To Jenn...
I'm so glad you decided to do the study. You're right, this is a good time for it. I know that God's crazy in love with me regardless of my past choices, and he's definitely excited to have all of us diggin' his word. I have my moments like everyone else where I read my bible for like 2 weeks straight, then I drift off for a while. It's a habit that I need to break. It's always been like a diet for me....I get all pumped about it, set my date to start, I'm disciplined, but then life distracts me, and I start eating junk again. I believe that having this study and all of you doing it with me will for sure keep me on track. Just what a need. I usually attend the Saturday night service, but I like to pop in on Sunday's once in a while too. Let me know what service you attend, and If I'm ever there I'll totally look for you! Oh, and I cry every time I watch The Notebook. I'm a sucker for the love stories. But I always need to laugh, so I watch The Office...oh yeah, love it! Thanks for sharing Jenn flower
Back to top Go down
Moni

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Just for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun   Just for fun EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 pm

What a great idea!

I'm Monica Stevens... I knew Court and Christiner Weiner in 9th grade at Fresno Christian. I wouldn't say we were "friends," tho. Court and I became friends when we met through our boyfriends at the time who were brothers (Paul and Sean). We even lived together for about 6 or 7 months.
Um, I'd share a memory or two with you, but I'm not sure you're old enough to hear them!
Just for fun 488388 Just for fun 479171

I'm single, live by myself. No pets. I'm an editor at The Fresno Bee in the Custom Publications department. We do fun things like produce the Fig Garden Villager, Imagine Fresno magazine, plus myriad other sections, pages and magazines. I have survived two rounds of layoffs, so I'm hoping I'm here to stay!

Right now, I don't have much of a life outside of work... I watch a lot of TV. I'm sad to say I've never seen The Notebook. I love movies, tho. My Fair Lady is at the top of my list.

This Bible study came at a really good time for me. And I'm excited to get to know all you girls! Just for fun 510765
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just for fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for fun   Just for fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cawfee Talk :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: